Featured Not resolved

Do not buy from this company!My hot tub cover does not fit.

Too big! And the straps were not in the right place. When I called to complain, the guy I talked to must have been the owner. He was rude right off the bat, which lead to a heated exchange.

He claimed the cover was made to the specs of the original cover, and said I should drill new holes in the spa and attach the enclosed brackets If it was made to the manufacturers specs, why doesn't it fit?

I should have known not to buy a third party cover.Now I'm stuck with it.

I have attached a picture that shows the original cover (which fit perfectly) on top of the new cover.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Spa Cover Buy Direct and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spa Cover Buy Direct to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spa Cover Buy Direct spa cover for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Spa Cover Buy Direct?

Comments

South San Francisco, California, United States #1137205

People still have hot tubs?