Featured Not resolved

Do not buy from this company!My hot tub cover does not fit.

Too big! And the straps were not in the right place. When I called to complain, the guy I talked to must have been the owner. He was rude right off the bat, which lead to a heated exchange.

He claimed the cover was made to the specs of the original cover, and said I should drill new holes in the spa and attach the enclosed brackets If it was made to the manufacturers specs, why doesn't it fit?

I should have known not to buy a third party cover.Now I'm stuck with it.

I have attached a picture that shows the original cover (which fit perfectly) on top of the new cover.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Rude customer service.

Had an Experience with Spa Cover Buy Direct?

Comments

South San Francisco, California, United States #1137205

People still have hot tubs?

Namco Pools - Awful people, even worse customer service Namco Pools "Sixth season with a Morada 33 x18. Walls have totally rusted since last season. Contact customer service and are told, "we will process your claim in 7 business days. Just..." Read more Artesian Spas - Brand New Spa, no service, but lots of excuses Artesian Spas "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..." Read more The Cover Guy Hot Tub Cover Review The Cover Guy "My hot tub cover fell aoart in 15 months!! The thread is disintegrating like crazy !! And it's not from weather .. sun .. snow .. ice .. or chemicalls..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool installation disaster Namco Pools "I've called, emailed, facebook and Twitter, NO RESPONSE. I paid Namco $1200.00 to install the new 24' above ground pool I purchased from them. 5 weeks to deliver the pool,..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Dhgate - 2 Flower girl dresses Dhgate "I ordered 2 flower girl dresses for my wedding and when received the dresses they were complete garbage and looked nothing like the picture. I was told to send the..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more