Featured Not resolved

Do not buy from this company!My hot tub cover does not fit.

Too big! And the straps were not in the right place. When I called to complain, the guy I talked to must have been the owner. He was rude right off the bat, which lead to a heated exchange.

He claimed the cover was made to the specs of the original cover, and said I should drill new holes in the spa and attach the enclosed brackets If it was made to the manufacturers specs, why doesn't it fit?

I should have known not to buy a third party cover.Now I'm stuck with it.

I have attached a picture that shows the original cover (which fit perfectly) on top of the new cover.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Rude customer service.

Had an Experience with Spa Cover Buy Direct?

Comments

South San Francisco, California, United States #1137205

People still have hot tubs?

Namco Pools - Pool wall rusted thru in 5 years Namco Pools "I went to open my pool at the start of the 2017 season. I noticed bubbling on the wall. As soon as i touched the touched the wall it let..." Read more American Standard - Tank replacement issues/ No warranty service!!!!! American Standard "Purchased a champion 4 toilet in July and 8 months later the tank cracked from the bolt hole to the flush handle. Called American Standard and told them the bar..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Warranty denied. Hayward Pool Products "Purchased Aquarite T-15 Replacement Salt Cell on June 12, 2015 with a 3 year warranty. We disconnect the Salt Cell system every year and bring it into the heated basement...." Read more Pioneer Family Pools - Poor service call Pioneer Family Pools "Recently had Pioneer pools to do tuck of liner for Inground pool. They managed to rip liner, then follow up with poor patch job. Next day Manager from London calls,..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more